Top Rated Preschool & Daycare Serving Chicago, IL
A Supportive Team Environment You Can Trust
Paid Time Off For Healthy Work-Life Balance
Best In Class Adaptive Scheduling, Competitive Salaries and Growth Opportunities
Health Benefits and Safety Nets Keep You Worry-Free
fostering professional growth
We’ve got your back With These Extra Perks
We love an excuse to celebrate
2021 Teacher Of The Year Award Winners:
Infants - Ms. Alice
Toddler - Ms. Julia
Twos - Ms. Luz
Threes - Ms. Jessica
Jr Kindergarten - Ms. Abby
Scholars - Ms. Suzy
What Our Parents Have To Say About Our Teachers
You’ve got spunk. That magical quality makes you adaptable and determined and keeps you cheerful and optimistic all the time.
You also love kids and working with them is your dream. The problem is you just haven’t found the right place to build your career. You’re a teacher without a classroom.
But what if we told you that you could be a teacher with a lot of classrooms? Sounds fantastic, right?
Check it out! We’re hiring Floater Teachers for our family-founded and family-focused child care center. We need to fill these positions fast, and we would love to meet you!
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent; CDA or higher degree in ECE is a plus
- Have 1 year of assistant teaching or lead teaching experience
- Want to make a lasting difference in the lives of children in our community
…then you should apply today! When you become part of our family, you’ll receive:
- A competitive pay and benefits package, with a sign-on bonus
- Professional development and training opportunities, including working towards your CDA
- Monthly Core Value drawings that come with a bonus
- Coffee bar
- Room to advance your career
- Paid time off and flexible scheduling
- A team of supportive co-workers who mentor and celebrate each other
Join us today and get started on a career path that benefits your young students and helps you build up your expertise and your resume. Become a Floater Teacher and begin to change lives one day and one classroom at a time.
Expectations and Duties of Floater Teachers:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent; CDA or higher degree in ECE or related field is a plus
- Be able to pass a comprehensive background check
- Be motivated and committed to promoting a sense of caring and community
- Believe in the center’s mission to promote exceptional early academic, social, and emotional growth
- Agree with the center’s core values of integrity, respect, support, positivity, balance, enlightenment, and distinction
- Be able to understand and deliver the center’s curricula
- Be physically able to complete the duties that accompany caring for young children
- Be team players
- Be passionate, creative, empathetic, and positive
- Maintain all center standards for teaching, safety, cleanliness, and security
- Be strong, tech-friendly verbal and written communicators
Are you a compassionate, motivated person who adores children and wants to break into the field of early childhood education? We’re looking for people like you who want to begin or advance a career providing classroom support to teachers and brightening the lives of the littlest learners.
- If you’re ready to move into a career that makes a difference, and you:
- Are friendly, dependable, and willing to work as an integral part of a classroom team
- Want ECE work experience and professional development opportunities
- Can communicate respectfully with students, colleagues, parents, and administrators
- Are physically able to complete the tasks necessary to care for small children, and
- Agree with and can deliver on our mission to provide exceptional care and learning
then please apply today! We can’t wait to meet you.